Renaissance guy: while my degrees are in Aerospace Engineering & Urban Planning, I am an Urban Planner in the Middle East and a Wine Bar owner in Portland, Oregon. But, I've done everything from clean toilets in a gas station to being a personal assistant to a billionaire.
My motto is "I just want to make sure your beer is as full as mine."
If you need to reach me for whatever reason, I'm at spacemike at gmail.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 17 '19 at 10:58
- Worldbuilding 17.1k 17.1k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Travel 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 85 Do flight attendants prefer I press the button or walk to the back? (Long-haul flights)
- 53 What would an out-of-water submarine (for water-breathing mer-people) look like?
- 53 What all stops working when I pause time?
- 51 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 48 Are there any real world examples of where a desert and a swamp meet each other?
- 44 How did the T-Rex reach the vehicles in Jurassic Park?
- View more network posts →