Participation in a number of SE's has been enjoyable thanks to a high signal to noise ratio -- unusual for the internet. Joined .SE via the RPG.SE. Got bitten by the D&D bug in the mid 1970's, got Traveller when it first came out. I found you folks due to a cross reference on RPG.SE and man, there's some good stuff here. Live Long and Prosper!
- Role-playing Games 134k 134k 3333 gold badges431431 silver badges706706 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.2k 4.2k 2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 158 How can we handle "firing" our DM?
- 148 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 136 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 127 How can I prevent players from using Persuasion or Deception to weasel their way out of a murder?
- 126 My own Party are ruining the game for me. What should I do?
- 123 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 112 Why do artifacts exist in the DM's Guide if you can't get them easily?
- View more network posts →