Participation in a number of SE's has been enjoyable thanks to a high signal to noise ratio -- unusual for the internet. Joined .SE via the RPG.SE. Got bitten by the D&D bug in the mid 1970's, got Traveller when it first came out. I found you folks due to a cross reference on RPG.SE and man, there's some good stuff here. Live Long and Prosper!
Member for 4 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 20:56
- Role-playing Games 106.4k 106.4k 2828 gold badges352352 silver badges568568 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.6k 3.6k 2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- History 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 How can we handle "firing" our DM?
- 124 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 123 How can I prevent players from using Persuasion or Deception to weasel their way out of a murder?
- 121 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 110 Why do artifacts exist in the DM's Guide if you can't get them easily?
- 107 Can a new player join a group only when a new campaign starts?
- 100 As a DM, how to avoid unconscious metagaming when dealing with a high AC character?
- View more network posts →