Participation in a number of SE's has been enjoyable thanks to a high signal to noise ratio -- unusual for the internet. Joined .SE via the RPG.SE. Got bitten by the D&D bug in the mid 1970's, got Traveller when it first came out. I found you folks due to a cross reference on RPG.SE and man, there's some good stuff here. Live Long and Prosper!
Member for 4 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 20:23
- Role-playing Games 115.9k 115.9k 3131 gold badges380380 silver badges612612 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.9k 3.9k 2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 How can we handle "firing" our DM?
- 126 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 126 How can I prevent players from using Persuasion or Deception to weasel their way out of a murder?
- 125 My own Party are ruining the game for me. What should I do?
- 123 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 121 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 110 Why do artifacts exist in the DM's Guide if you can't get them easily?
- View more network posts →