Lua is highly underrated!
"This is a question and answer site. Not a "complex question, insightful answer that grows you as a person site." People should be able to ask simple questions with simple answers, that just may so happen to be spoon-fed. A lot of people just want to write code that works. Not be empowered. – Owen Sep 19 '08 at 21:23"
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 13 '12 at 16:14
- Stack Overflow 33.1k 33.1k 4444 gold badges135135 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Super User 5.4k 5.4k 1515 gold badges5151 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 998 998 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 765 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 152 Split string in Lua?
- 99 What exactly are "spin-locks"?
- 85 downcast and upcast
- 72 What needs to be overridden in a struct to ensure equality operates properly?
- 67 How do I extract data from a DataTable?
- 65 Unable to apply publish properties?
- View more network posts →