I've read a large amount of Asimov, Bradbury, Pohl, Clarke, as well as a wide variety of other grand masters and other writers. Sci-fi and fantasy are about all I read. I also watch a lot of sci-fi and fantasy movies & TV, but I watch more than that, too. While I have a wide range of interests and knowledge about this genre, I can't say I have a "complete" knowledge about it. There's a lot I haven't read and there's a few authors and sub-genres I don't like, actively staying away from them.
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 810 810 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Paying off debt and living within means vs. long term planning
- 36 Possibility of airless spaceships being used for manned space combat?
- 27 How to deal with employer who keeps me at work after working hours
- 24 Word for the sound of keyboard typing
- 21 How can I deny a request from the mother of my girlfriend to tag along on our road trip?
- 20 Is a pig-mounted cavalry possible?
- 17 Does leaving your laptop powered on unsuspended and moving it around risk damaging the hardware?
- View more network posts →