I like math, chess, programming (C, C++, JAVA, Matlab, Mathematica), competitive video games (SCII, Halo 3, Rocket League, CS:GO), science fiction, and movies.
I'm an Applied Mathematics PhD candidate who can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chess 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 806 806 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Will my cancer ruin my chances of going to graduate school in math?
- 59 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 57 Are there any cases where you would prefer a higher big-O time complexity algorithm over the lower one?
- 31 Applications of complex numbers to solve non-complex problems
- 27 Is there a good program to play chess online in ubuntu?
- 13 Setters and getters in C++
- 7 Why isn't the English Attack popular vs. the Sicilian Kan?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 6 '16