- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 541 541 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 411 411 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 301 301 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 How did English retain its non-Christian names of the week?
- 77 Prevent questions with movie/tv shows/game spoilers from appearing in the hot questions list
- 39 String termination - char c=0 vs char c='\0'
- 21 Type conversion - unsigned to signed int/char
- 20 Is it plausible to have two written forms of one spoken language that are so different as to be indecipherable?
- 19 C - pointers and different results?
- 15 Suitable saying for "different people like/dislike different things"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '16