I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '20 at 13:07
- MathOverflow 34.7k 34.7k 33 gold badges104104 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 489 489 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 15 '15