Top network posts
- 121 Why are Perl 5's function prototypes bad?
- 102 What's the difference between exists and defined?
- 76 How can I find the location of a regex match in Perl?
- 73 In Perl, is it better to use a module than to require a file?
- 69 Is there a way to precompile a regex in Perl?
- 59 How do I make my Perl scripts act like normal programs on Windows?
- 57 Does Perl have PHP-like dynamic variables?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 3 '17