- Philosophy 761 761 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 618 618 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 361 361 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 251 251 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 246 246 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Do numbers exist independently from observers?
- 23 How to deal with database connections in a Python library module
- 10 What are some good introductions to philosophy?
- 9 What is an easy vegetable to grow in a hot, dry summer / cool, wet winter climate?
- 9 Book of thought experiments around philosophy of identity
- 7 Is a priori and a posteriori knowledge objective or subjective?
- 6 Confirmation that a postgres 'update' query worked in python
- View more network posts →