I am a highly visible member of the Embarcadero developer forums, where software developers who use Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero's development tools (Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio, etc) can talk to each other, help each other out with problems in their projects and source code, and provide expert advise to each other.
I am a contributing author to the C++Builder Developer's Journal and its support forums. BCBJ is a monthly online magazine devoted to all things related to Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero's C++Builder development toolchain.
- Stack Overflow 452.2k 452.2k 2727 gold badges364364 silver badges618618 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 329 329 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 309 309 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Super User 243 243 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 380 Are HTTP cookies port specific?
- 243 How to bind to any available port?
- 212 TCP: can two different sockets share a port?
- 143 How can a C++ header file include implementation?
- 143 How to get cURL to output only HTTP response body (JSON) and no other headers etc
- 96 Save cookies between two curl requests
- 89 Is there any downside for using a leading double slash to inherit the protocol in a URL? i.e. src="//domain.com"
- View more network posts →