I am a highly visible member of the Embarcadero developer forums, where software developers who use Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero's development tools (Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio, etc) can talk to each other, help each other out with problems in their projects and source code, and provide expert advise to each other.
I am a contributing author to the C++Builder Developer's Journal and its support forums. BCBJ is a monthly online magazine devoted to all things related to Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero's C++Builder development toolchain.
- Stack Overflow 386.1k 386.1k 2323 gold badges314314 silver badges532532 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 319 319 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 287 287 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 243 243 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 319 Are HTTP cookies port specific?
- 217 How to bind to any available port?
- 155 TCP: can two different sockets share a port?
- 116 How can a C++ header file include implementation?
- 113 how to get curl to output only http response body (json) and no other headers etc
- 86 Is there any downside for using a leading double slash to inherit the protocol in a URL? i.e. src="//domain.com"
- 70 What can be the reasons of connection refused errors?
- View more network posts →