I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE OK???! JUST ANSWER AND REMLOVE IT FROM THE HOLD
Systems / Network Administrator for 20 years.
Most active voter on all of StackExchange: First person on all of StackExchange to vote on questions and answers
50,000 100,000 times.
Before that: first person on ServerFault to vote 5,000 times and every 1,000-vote milestone after that, first person to vote 19,000 times on a single SE site and every 1,000-vote milestone after that. Currently at 50,000+ votes on ServerFault.
As of August 2015, won't be the most active voter much longer... Gilles has more votes on U&L than I do on SF and is likely to pass me for the most total votes soon. Bastard!
Handy data.SE query that shows the most active voters - thanks @PeterH:
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Member for 7 years, 9 months
76 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Server Fault♦ 11.9k 11.9k 88 gold badges4040 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.9k 3.9k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1k 1k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Resolve host name from IP address
- 116 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 114 How to backup 20+TB of data?
- 99 Do you heat the pan first, then add oil? Or put the oil in and heat up with the pan?
- 72 Kind, courteous, inclusive, intolerant of bigotry, racism, etc. Fine, I agree. Now what about my feelings as a mod?
- 62 How does someone get to cast more than 40 votes in a day?
- 62 Why Was It 'Essential' That Voldemort Kill Harry Potter?
- View more network posts →