Mechanical Engineer. Scientist.
Dad of daughters (12yr, 8yr, 2yr, 1yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (18.4 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 18:54
- Cross Validated 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 479 479 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Parenting 331 331 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 40 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 31 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 25 Is "spilled milk" a 1600's era euphemism regarding rejected intercourse?
- 25 Why use extreme value theory?
- 23 What is the relationship between the GINI score and the log-likelihood ratio
- View more network posts →