grad student, computational quantum chemistry
Interests include chemistry, high performance computing, graphics, art, typesetting, programming (python, Java, C#, XAML)
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '12 at 13:13
- Chemistry 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 946 946 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 38 Why is arsenous acid denoted H3AsO3?
- 35 Use XeLaTeX in Texmaker instead of pdfLaTeX
- 34 Pauli exclusion principle and resonance
- 33 Quantum entanglement faster than speed of light?
- 31 Molecular orbital diagrams in LaTeX?
- 29 Why is this n with tilde disappearing in a BibTeX reference?
- View more network posts →