grad student, computational quantum chemistry
Interests include chemistry, high performance computing, graphics, art, typesetting, programming (python, Java, C#, XAML)
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '12 at 13:13
- Chemistry 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 926 926 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 38 Why is arsenous acid denoted H3AsO3?
- 34 Use XeLaTeX in Texmaker instead of pdfLaTeX
- 34 Pauli exclusion principle and resonance
- 33 Quantum entanglement faster than speed of light?
- 29 Molecular orbital diagrams in LaTeX?
- 28 What makes a radical 'free'?
- View more network posts →