grad student, computational quantum chemistry
Interests include chemistry, high performance computing, graphics, art, typesetting, programming (python, Java, C#, XAML)
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '12 at 13:13
- Chemistry 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 986 986 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 906 906 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 38 Why is arsenous acid denoted H3AsO3?
- 33 Pauli exclusion principle and resonance
- 32 Use XeLaTeX in Texmaker instead of pdfLaTeX
- 30 Quantum entanglement faster than speed of light?
- 28 Molecular orbital diagrams in LaTeX?
- 28 What makes a radical 'free'?
- View more network posts →