Founder of Moonwards
I went to art college. I read and watch a lot of general science material. I used to read a lot of science fiction, but haven't read fiction for almost a decade now. Most of my knowledge of space exploration has been acquired since i joined SX, and at least half of it was acquired here or from places i got to through links here. My points come from answering introductory questions and persistently asking questions. I'm invested in seeing SX grow, as that will help Moonwards. And also i've met a lot of great people here.
- Space Exploration 13.2k 13.2k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Blender 926 926 1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Astronomy 772 772 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 659 659 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 465 465 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Why are we trying to build a base on Mars before the Moon?
- 63 How does the Earth move in the sky as seen from the Moon?
- 58 Why does the ascent stage of Apollo 11's lunar module look like it's made of paper?
- 44 Can an element have both an id and a class?
- 43 Who coined the phrase 'Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly'?
- 43 Why are spaceship capsules frustum shaped?
- 43 How do we know the Apollo Moon landings are real?
- View more network posts →