I'm a fan of LINQ in C#. It means you can mix and match imperative and declarative code to suit the need. I prefer not to make things any more complicated than they actually are.
I'm still trying to understand why Android was a commercial success and Windows Phone wasn't, when Android is inferior in almost every way. I hope that when I figure this out I will be ready to market my own products.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '17 at 10:19
- Stack Overflow 15.1k 15.1k 1212 gold badges7070 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 828 828 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 503 503 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 359 359 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 323 323 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1024 What is the difference between a port and a socket?
- 477 When and why are database joins expensive?
- 149 How do ports work with IPv6?
- 64 What's the best method to pass parameters to SQLCommand?
- 37 What's the difference between an exclusive lock and a shared lock?
- 34 Suitable alloys of platinum or gold for weaponry
- 33 Multiple interfaces from a single WCF service?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 7 '16