I am a data scientist that loves to use Linux and open source software.
I spend some time writing useless R packages on Github.
- Stack Overflow 56k 56k 99 gold badges118118 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9.4k 9.4k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 2020 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 828 828 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 744 Run R script from command line
- 588 Standardize data columns in R
- 160 How to calculate the number of occurrence of a given character in each row of a column of strings?
- 144 Global and local variables in R
- 107 Select random element in a list of R?
- 93 Why do we need to use visudo instead of directly modifying the sudoers file?
- 87 Why do I get "warning longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.