Java desktop app. enthusiast (for the x-platform, rich client experience). No strong opinions on technologies, platforms etc. beyond that.
Some of the tools formerly available at my pscode.org domain can be downloaded from my Google Share Drive.
At StackExchange: Completed the Java Web Start, JNLP, Applet & Java Sound tag information pages. Top user in same tags. Asked the How to create screenshots? FAQ & wrote the Why CS teachers should stop teaching Java applets blog post. One of the most prolific editors.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '17 at 11:09
- Stack Overflow 160.7k 160.7k 3333 gold badges190190 silver badges390390 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.5k 8.5k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.8k 6.8k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 Difference between 'java', 'javawv, and 'javaws'
- 178 How to add JTable in JPanel with null layout?
- 166 How to best position Swing GUIs?
- 161 Providing white space in a Swing GUI
- 138 Generating Unique Random Numbers in Java
- 110 Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- 95 How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- View more network posts →