I got thrown into using Cognos for a small law office. I have no formal programming training. I can create Cognos Report Studio queries using joins and unions. I can edit field definitions. I can set up prompts and prompt pages. I only know really basic functions like _add_days and case/when/then/else/end. I usually output to a list but I can also create pages that look like letters or forms.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '17 at 0:55
Top network posts
- 47 Is it possible to have a wealthy country without a middle class?
- 15 How can a revolution occur if the leadership class is indestructible?
- 14 Evolve back to human
- 14 Culturally Correct Naming Conventions
- 14 Does Lwaxana know that Picard is avoiding her?
- 13 How many coconut trees would be necessary to support a single, middle-aged human on a deserted island?
- 10 Where could a person from the 14th century appear such that they would not notice modern technology for a week?
- View more network posts →