Self-taught developer + B.Sc. in computer science (got me some paper to show people).
I like to dig into strange operating systems and figure out how they tick (Haiku and Plan 9 for example), which has also lead to micro-kernel and a minuscule operating system just for me.
I plan to, some day when the kids are at sleep, to develop a game engine -- I just need to figure out what I want to do with one.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '18 at 9:19
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 578 578 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 229 229 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 220 220 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 219 219 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 C++ catching all exceptions
- 18 Graph implementation C++
- 12 Is there any way to make a .Net library for Windows and Mac, with platform dependent references?
- 8 c data type size
- 7 How can I install from an rpm file on ubuntu?
- 6 Why are functions not considered first class citizens in C
- 6 In a cemetery, what evidence could be found that humans were intelligent and had technology?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 30 '18