- Stack Overflow 40.1k 40.1k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.1k 14.1k 2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 209 209 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Is declaration of variables expensive?
- 83 Why do some websites have ?utf8=✓ in their title?
- 67 Should I compare a std::string to "string" or "string"s?
- 39 Tags that only exist on locked questions, should we treat these the same as tags that don't exist at all?
- 38 Would replacing ' :: ' with ' . ' create ambiguities in C++?
- 37 Add format for logs/warnings/error messages which allows word-wrapping and preserves newlines
- 35 Seed std::mt19937 from std::random_device
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 4 '15