Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 4 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 11:20
- Chemistry♦ 36.9k 36.9k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 968 968 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 64 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 51 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
17 2016 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jan 19 '16
6 Is there a way to reject/recall your own flags? Aug 9 '16