Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 26.9k 26.9k 1414 gold badges7474 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 246 Why do people use C if it is so dangerous?
- 235 Why have private fields, isn't protected enough?
- 181 Why is XML called a "language" exactly?
- 120 Is there a design pattern to remove the need to check for flags?
- 112 Is there really a fundamental difference between callbacks and Promises?
- 109 Throw exception or let code fail
- 104 Let’s improve our site navigation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.