HTML programmer. Skilled with Java scripts; over ten years' experience in Node.js. Some experience in C or C++.
(O.K., not really. If you want to know about me for real, just read through some of my answers and comments on Stack Overflow. But if this profile made just one person wince, it was totally worth it! :-)
By the way — any code that I post here, is because I intend for others to be able to use it, and not necessarily just under the terms of CC BY-SA 3.0. I can't say categorically that I cross-license all my code here into the public domain, because code in my answers is frequently a "derivative work" of code from the question, and of course I can't re-license OPs' work without their permission; but suffice it to say, if you take code that I post here and adapt it for use in a non-trivial program of which my code is a trivial or incidental piece, then please don't worry about my rights under CC BY-SA.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 at 0:34
- Stack Overflow 150.9k 150.9k 2121 gold badges236236 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.1k 4.1k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1537 Replace one substring for another string in shell script
- 171 Unnecessary curly braces in C++?
- 150 Read tab-separated file line into array
- 148 Regex to match a digit two or four times
- 128 Repeat last command with "sudo"
- 126 Using Rsync include and exclude options to include directory and file by pattern
- View more network posts →