HTML programmer. Skilled with Java scripts; over ten years' experience in Node.js. Some experience in C or C++.
(O.K., not really. If you want to know about me for real, just read through some of my answers and comments on Stack Overflow. But if this profile made just one person wince, it was totally worth it! :-)
By the way — any code that I post here, is because I intend for others to be able to use it, and not necessarily just under the terms of CC BY-SA 3.0. I can't say categorically that I cross-license all my code here into the public domain, because code in my answers is frequently a "derivative work" of code from the question, and of course I can't re-license OPs' work without their permission; but suffice it to say, if you take code that I post here and adapt it for use in a non-trivial program of which my code is a trivial or incidental piece, then please don't worry about my rights under CC BY-SA.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 24 '19 at 1:33
- Stack Overflow 140.1k 140.1k 1616 gold badges219219 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4k 4k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1239 Replace one substring for another string in shell script
- 168 Unnecessary curly braces in C++?
- 132 Read tab-separated file line into array
- 124 Regex to match a digit two or four times
- 115 Repeat last command with "sudo"
- 114 Using Rsync include and exclude options to include directory and file by pattern
- View more network posts →