Love and am heavily invested in all things Android. Currently own the following Android devices:
- OnePlus 5T (128 GB)
- OnePlus 5 (128 GB)
- Moto G5 Plus (64 GB)
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play edition
- Amazon Fire (7th Gen)
- Google Chromecast
- nVIDIA Shield TV (2015)
Previously owned devices:
- T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream)
- Sony Blu-ray player with Google TV
- Sony 40" Google TV (boy, have I learned my lesson about buying "smart" TVs!)
- Google Nexus One
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Motorola CHARM (yes, I'm the one other chump who actually bought one)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (the original one)
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Google Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play edition
- Google Nexus 6 (64 GB)
- Google Nexus 6P (128 GB)
- Moto X 2013 (32 GB)
- Moto X Play (16 GB)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
New York, United States
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 25 '15 at 17:15
Top network posts
- 39 How to prevent someone from powering off an android device?
- 33 Short story about a house built in 4 dimensions
- 28 Is this red star icon malware? How to get rid of it?
- 26 Married Couples in the Star Trek Universe?
- 26 Does Neo actually know kung fu?
- 25 Other than portability, are there any other advantages (or disadvantages) to storing apps on external storage?
- 22 How can I circumvent regional restrictions in Google's Play Store?
- View more network posts →