- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 Type annotations for *args and **kwargs
- 140 Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- 99 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 68 List known filetypes
- 66 What does it mean to be "sh compatible"?
- 40 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- 39 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- View more network posts →