I'm a Scifi fan from when I discovered comic books and Star Trek as a kid. I soon moved along to Asimov, Niven, Haldeman, and Heinlein. I wrote a bit about discovering books here: "1979".
A freelance editor, I specialize in fiction but I've worked on non-fiction as well as web copy, corporate literature, and non-profit materials. I also edit and write for the group blog Magnificent Nose, which covers many topics but gravitates towards articles about writing and reading.
Member for 9 years
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '19 at 4:38
- Bicycles 16.8k 16.8k 1515 gold badges8888 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Writing 9.1k 9.1k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 What is the correct way to pluralize an acronym?
- 101 How to clean up at work after a commute?
- 76 Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 70 Asimov - Start with Foundation or Robots
- 60 What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 58 Why don't cyclists wear all-encompassing motorcycle-style helmets?
- 46 How small does a land-mass have to be before you live "on" it, rather than "in" it?
- View more network posts →