I'm a Scifi fan from when I discovered comic books and Star Trek as a kid. I soon moved along to Asimov, Niven, Haldeman, and Heinlein. I wrote a bit about discovering books here: "1979".
A freelance editor, I specialize in fiction but I've worked on non-fiction as well as web copy, corporate literature, and non-profit materials. I also edit and write for the group blog Magnificent Nose, which covers many topics but gravitates towards articles about writing and reading.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
17 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 4:38
- Bicycles 14.5k 14.5k 1515 gold badges8787 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Writing 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 What is the correct way to pluralize an acronym?
- 101 How to clean up at work after a commute?
- 75 Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 68 Asimov - Start with Foundation or Robots
- 57 What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 56 Why don't cyclists wear all-encompassing motorcycle-style helmets?
- 46 How small does a land-mass have to be before you live "on" it, rather than "in" it?
- View more network posts →