I enjoy speculative fiction, role-playing games, and "what-if" questions (particularly sociological ones). Someday I hope to turn the in-character journal from my last RPG campaign into something better. (The writing and the story get better over time; I've linked the beginning.) A lot of what made that game fun was that the GM had a thoughtfully-designed world; playing in that game got me more interested in world-building in general.
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 117.4k 117.4k 3838 gold badges293293 silver badges566566 bronze badges
- The Workplace♦ 48k 48k 1919 gold badges122122 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya♦ 39.8k 39.8k 77 gold badges8686 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Writing♦ 19.2k 19.2k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 862 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 301 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 286 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 283 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 281 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 181 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- View more network posts →