- Cross Validated 10.8k 10.8k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 874 874 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 632 632 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 49 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 40 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magrittr
- 36 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 36 What does `zstyle` do?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- 34 "import as" in R
- View more network posts →