25M, Indian, Army Schools' alumnus, Mensan, graduated with B.Tech. in IT, working freely as freelancer; but all of it doesn't matter, or does it?
I am a man of my own will, it's been years of ‘experience’ in learning...
The puzzles amused me since childhood. In school, my friends used to bring books of mathematical puzzles, riddles, 'whoddunnit', and what not...
You can ping me, with love, but remember!
"This better be important, woman. You are interrupting my very delicate calculations." Dexter!!
- Puzzling 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 858 858 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 722 722 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →