25M, Indian, Army Schools' alumnus, Mensan, graduated with B.Tech. in IT, working freely as freelancer; but all of it doesn't matter, or does it?
I am a man of my own will, it's been years of ‘experience’ in learning...
The puzzles amused me since childhood. In school, my friends used to bring books of mathematical puzzles, riddles, 'whoddunnit', and what not...
You can ping me, with love, but remember!
"This better be important, woman. You are interrupting my very delicate calculations." Dexter!!
- Puzzling 7k 7k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 856 856 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 344 What is the difference between a hard link and a symbolic link?
- 38 Make a square with matchsticks!
- 33 Which offer is better?
- 30 Unable to install grpcio using pip install grpcio
- 29 What is the shape of the object?
- 25 How many cubes can we fit in?
- 25 One plus five is four?
- View more network posts →