Boldewyn is the name of the donkey in German fables (at least, the ones from Goethe). Despite its bad name, a donkey is an animal with its own head and quite a portion of wit.
As someone pointed out once, if you say to a horse to jump down that abyss, it would happily do so, whereas the donkey would give you a kick where you deserve it to.
And someone else pointed out, that laziness is a core requirement for a good developer...
- Stack Overflow 75.7k 75.7k 4343 gold badges138138 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Super User 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 497 497 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 489 489 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 417 417 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1100 Get class name using jQuery
- 942 How does Trello access the user's clipboard?
- 628 How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 483 How to mark-up phone numbers?
- 184 Read password from stdin
- 152 Can you use if/else conditions in CSS?
- View more network posts →