- Chess 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 942 942 22 gold badges77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Politics 882 882 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 812 812 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 If we put humans on planets with atmospheres different from Earth's atmosphere, but still containing oxygen, would humans be able to breathe?
- 50 What exactly is worse than death?
- 46 Is it possible that every single isotope is radioactive, and isotopes which we call stable are actually unstable but have an extremely long half-life?
- 40 Why does the U.S. left-wing party hate being called "socialist", but in France the left-wing party proudly calls itself "the Socialist Party"?
- 26 Is it possible to shoot bullets in space or would the recoil of the gun be too strong?
- 26 Is it true that Republicans have an unfair geographical advantage in elections for the House of Representatives?
- 21 Is the number of possible chess games infinite?
- View more network posts →