- Chess 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 922 922 22 gold badges77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Politics 892 892 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 811 811 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 If we put humans on planets with atmospheres different from Earth's atmosphere, but still containing oxygen, would humans be able to breathe?
- 50 What exactly is worse than death?
- 46 Is it possible that every single isotope is radioactive, and isotopes which we call stable are actually unstable but have an extremely long half-life?
- 40 Why does the U.S. left-wing party hate being called "socialist", but in France the left-wing party proudly calls itself "the Socialist Party"?
- 26 Is it true that Republicans have an unfair geographical advantage in elections for the House of Representatives?
- 26 Is it possible to shoot bullets in space or would the recoil of the gun be too strong?
- 18 Is the number of possible chess games infinite?
- View more network posts →