Currently seeking one (1) pair of healthy lungs. Human only, please.
For all other SLACKers, thoughts and prayers accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
294 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 1:28
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 93.8k 93.8k 1919 gold badges314314 silver badges473473 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 33.2k 33.2k 11 gold badge130130 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.8k 24.8k 44 gold badges7070 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 Why do phones land face down?
- 208 If Luke Skywalker didn’t want to be found, why did he leave a map?
- 143 What's the purpose of the earpiece Agent Smith is wearing?
- 112 Can I write into console in a unit test? If yes, why the console window is not opened?
- 111 Why do the Agents bother trying to get the Zion mainframe codes?
- 105 Why is Cersei commonly referred to as "Cersei Lannister" instead of "Cersei Baratheon"?
- 101 Why was Thor worthy to lift Mjolnir?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (52)
37 What is our actual policy on science questions? Oct 11 '15
36 What is our actual policy on science questions? Oct 11 '15
30 Tag Wars Episode I: Harry Potter and the Tag Cleanup Jan 4 '16
28 Tag Wars Episode I: Harry Potter and the Tag Cleanup Jan 4 '16
24 Is it OK to downvote a question for being uninteresting? Jul 16 '16
23 Upvoting 'funny' answers Mar 6 '15
23 Carrie Fisher Memorial Answer Bounty Dec 29 '16