Thaddeus Howze is a writer of speculative fiction, scientific, technological and cultural commentary from his home office in Hayward, California. He is the co-editor of Futura Magazine and works part-time as a graphic designer and an autism educational curriculum developer.
He has published two books, Hayward's Reach, a collection of short stories and Broken Glass an urban fantasy novella starring his favorite character, Clifford Engram.
He is currently working on two new collections, Visiting Hours, a collection of death-themed short stories, and A Millennium of Madness, a collection of stories about space exploration from the distant past to the far future.
A wide array of his journalistic essays can be found at: https://ebonstorm.contently.com/
Other samples can be found at: http://ebonstorm.carrd.co and he can be reach on Twitter at: @ebonstorm.
Top Network Posts
- 177 Is Thor the only Avenger who can't die?
- 138 Does no one run in Star Trek?
- 104 Why does Captain America need to exercise?
- 102 Why would killing Darth Vader or the Emperor turn Luke to the Dark Side?
- 98 Why did Drax call Gamora a whore?
- 88 Why is Tony Stark in the Iron Man suit unaffected by G-forces, inertia and blunt force trauma?
- 87 Why is it that after 8,000 years, technology in Westeros has not evolved in the world of the Game of Thrones?
- View more network posts →