Enthusiastic amateur programmer who, despite occasionally being paid for it, cannot yet describe himself as a professional.
An amateur practices until he gets it right.
A professional practices until she can’t get it wrong.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 '18 at 6:24
- Stack Overflow 11.5k 11.5k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 921 921 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 820 820 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 803 803 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 715 715 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Python Glob without the whole path - only the filename
- 53 sed: Can my pattern contain an "is not" character? How do I say "is not X"?
- 32 Changed the PATH, now I'm getting "command not found" for everything
- 30 How does Batman have time for the amount of research he does?
- 24 Why is LaTeX free?
- 23 What's the Use of '\r' escape sequence?
- 19 How to know if a binary integral number represents a negative number?
- View more network posts →