Pronouns: whatever you think is clearest to your intended audience.
In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 at 1:05
- Information Security 32.4k 32.4k 99 gold badges7575 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 14.2k 14.2k 3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 5.8k 5.8k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 210 Why doesn't water burn?
- 164 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 159 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 101 What is happening now with the Grub backspace key security vulnerability?
- 101 Why does this London Underground poster from 1924 have a Star of David atop a Christmas tree?
- 90 Is it feasible to have a literal ivory tower?
- View more network posts →