I'm an acolyte of the J programming language, attracted to SO by the set of open questions on that topic. I'm also looking forward to the release of Perl6, if and when that happens.
Because, in general, I'm interested in languages which provide abstractions that permit me to express myself briefly (something I have a hard time doing in English).
In hindsight, I realize my avatar lends itself to an, ah, interesting, interpretation as an acronym. C'est le vie.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 2:40
- English Language & Usage 28.4k 28.4k 1515 gold badges9292 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 648 648 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 421 421 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 831 Which word begins with "y" and looks like an axe in this picture?
- 195 What is the word for "the smell of rain"?
- 113 Word for a software bug that occurs again after having fixed it?
- 112 Etymology of *spreadsheet* / an anachronistic use
- 111 What does "went through the guards of the broadsword" mean?
- 101 What is the sound of teeth hitting each other in cold weather called?
- 78 Are there English proverbs that warn against “speaking up” in front of people?
- View more network posts →