I'm an acolyte of the J programming language, attracted to SO by the set of open questions on that topic. I'm also looking forward to the release of Perl6, if and when that happens.
Because, in general, I'm interested in languages which provide abstractions that permit me to express myself briefly (something I have a hard time doing in English).
In hindsight, I realize my avatar lends itself to an, ah, interesting, interpretation as an acronym. C'est le vie.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- English Language & Usage 27.3k 27.3k 1313 gold badges8989 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 648 648 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 421 421 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 831 Which word begins with "y" and looks like an axe in this picture?
- 192 What is the word for "the smell of rain"?
- 111 What does "went through the guards of the broadsword" mean?
- 104 Word for a software bug that occurs again after having fixed it?
- 101 What is the sound of teeth hitting each other in cold weather called?
- 77 Are there English proverbs that warn against “speaking up” in front of people?
- 75 What would you call a person who is self-righteous, brags about her/his moral values and is imposing when it comes to her/his ideas?
- View more network posts →