I have a degree in client/server architecture and maintenance, and worked in such a capacity in my high school and college days. I do so at home too, to try and keep up my skills. My experience spans many areas of technology, including server maintenance, customer support, and coding duties.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 22 '17 at 8:04
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 643 643 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 352 352 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 170 170 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 133 133 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Back button of Adobe PDF Reader after clicking a hyperlink whose target is on the same document
- 10 Why did Data call the French language "obscure"?
- 9 Collection of "New Fairy Tales" from early to mid 90s
- 8 Can I upload an entire folder using FTP?
- 7 Consequences of Windows Genuine Advantage Warning?
- 7 Weeping willow not growing
- 6 Can I expect any problems when 500 users all connect to the same SQL Server instance?
- View more network posts →