I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '19 at 7:29
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 259 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 180 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 162 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 108 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 103 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 73 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- View more network posts →