I am a developer: I love to code! Especially compilers: that software which turns words and statements wrote by men into something understood by machines. It's my kind of magic.
I am a proud SO user. I read and vote a lot, ask a little, answer when I can. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my wife and family, take pictures with my Nikon, and fix my old BMW
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 668 668 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 523 523 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 303 303 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How do you detect the clearing of a "search" HTML5 input?
- 60 Troubles using WebRequest in Mono
- 56 What does "Provides equity" means, in a job posting?
- 35 How does C# async/await relates to more general constructs, e.g. F# workflows or monads?
- 28 How to deal with a boss that continues to do day-to-day work?
- 21 Which are the alternatives to using a stack to represent function call semantics?
- 20 What purpose of mov %esp,%ebp?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.