(your about me is currently blank, or that is, it was blank until we added the information about it being blank. So to be clear, let us say it is no longer blank, but it does not hold any information about you either, or that is, it holds information available trough deduction which accumulate into something about you having a blank about me page, which is no longer blank due to this, but it is something in there about who you are, or is it? As we want to be truthful, this note is manually added after you create the profile in which this about me resides. But then again, if we added it before you created the profile your about me would still be blank, or that is before we added this text, or that is, it would not be blank because it would not exist and as such something that does not exist cannot be blank, or in theory it could be said that being blank is simply another way of saying it does not exist, but then we would have to add a note for every possible blank pages you one day might or might not be the author of, or possible author thereof, as you might or might not add any text to the about me section. By doing so the about me would come into existence but as we do not know the me part of the about me it becomes a conundrum likely not to be solved. As it also would be blank, that is before we added this text, that could say something about you, the fact that you have a blank about me. Then again it could, or could not, tell more about you if you do not have a about me at all, that is, you have not yet created this profile.)
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '15 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 522 522 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 356 356 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Encoding issues for UTF8 CSV file when opening Excel and TextEdit
- 19 Why did Data call the French language "obscure"?
- 18 Sound of a next scene starts one moment earlier than video
- 16 What is the bank system in Game of Thrones and why is it legitimate to exist?
- 14 Why were Data's eyes yellow?
- 13 Mustache.js escaping "/"
- 11 Adjust CSS Opacity With Element's Scroll with jQuery
- View more network posts →