I'm a long-time programmer (began approximately at age 9). I have worked quite some time in Web design and sysadmin.
I have been a Lisp fanatic for a few years now.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '13 at 13:35
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 195 195 55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 177 177 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Git push error '[remote rejected] master -> master (branch is currently checked out)'
- 45 Git Push error: refusing to update checked out branch
- 16 Is XML a programming language?
- 12 Function names as strings in Lisp?
- 9 Are a few hundred reduction steps too many to get the normal form of Y fac ⌜3⌝?
- 9 How to force the update of a gem with bundler?
- 7 Installing Java 1.5 on Debian
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 9 '13