I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 6 '16 at 7:44
- Stack Overflow 44k 44k 1212 gold badges100100 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 25.9k 25.9k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 773 773 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 294 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 159 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 127 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 94 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 93 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 90 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 86 What is the geometric interpretation of the transpose?
- View more network posts →