I work as an environmental engineer making tools for clients to track their environmental compliance. I develop mostly in Access, Excel, VBA, SQL, C# (usually for my own fun) and some other niche domain programs.
I ride my bike to work as much as possible and have been bike commuting for several years now. The weather is always great, even when it's raining.
Colorado, United States
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 '17 at 19:15
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 950 950 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 619 619 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Bicycles 575 575 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 486 486 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Why was the person who passed the sentence in the Season 7 finale not also the executioner?
- 58 Find if value in column A contains value from column B?
- 45 Read/Parse text file line by line in VBA
- 39 VBA Function - Argument Not Optional
- 38 Why is Today() an example of an impure function?
- 32 Check if a value is in an array or not with Excel VBA
- 20 Why use "the" for oceans/seas/rivers etc. but not lakes?
- View more network posts →