All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Useful C++ quotation:
"You allocate objects on the heap. Well, formally, the "free store", but nobody calls it that" –- Pete Becker
- Stack Overflow 260.6k 260.6k 3333 gold badges439439 silver badges676676 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.9k 9.9k 2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.5k 4.5k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 581 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 408 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 387 What are POD types in C++?
- 343 What is memory fragmentation?
- 310 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 268 What is uintptr_t data type
- 266 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- View more network posts →