Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '16 at 14:33
- Mathematics 66.3k 66.3k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 28.7k 28.7k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 15.1k 15.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 12.6k 12.6k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 122 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 108 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 104 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →