Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '16 at 14:33
- Mathematics 75.6k 75.6k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 30.9k 30.9k 33 gold badges8989 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.9k 16.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 13.6k 13.6k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 125 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 124 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 111 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →