Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 8 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 1:17
Top Network Posts
- 1534 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 475 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 324 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 316 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 256 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 245 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 207 How can the Linux kernel compile itself?
- View more network posts →